The Brockville Police Service Board and the Brockville Police Service are proud to present our Strategic Plan 2022 to 2025. We embrace the opportunity to reflect on our past service to the community and look forward to focusing on priorities ahead.
With the assistance of public sector consultants, our employees, and the community we serve, the Brockville Police Services Board has identified five priority areas for the Service going forward.
The Brockville Police Service strategic priorities include:
- Human Resources
Our Service will strive to implement programs and initiatives that will move us forward in accomplishing our strategic priorities. We will measure performance and evaluate the success of strategies to ensure they remain a responsible investment of public funds. The Brockville Police will adopt the seven “Dimensions of Police Performance.” (Police Executive Research Forum).
- Reduce crime and victimization
- Call offenders to account
- Reduce fear/enhance personal security
- Ensure civility in public spaces
- Use force and authority fairly, efficiently, and effectively
- Use financial resources fairly, efficiently, and effectively
- Quality services/ customer satisfaction
As we embark on the next four years together, both the Brockville Police Services Board and the Police Service are committed to partnering with the community to address the needs of the City of Brockville.
King Yee Jr Mark Noonan
Chair Chief of Police