Any member of the public may make a complaint about the conduct of a specific officer(s) or about the policies or services of the Brockville Police Service.

To make a formal complaint about a police officer, you must do so via the Law Enforcement Complaints Agency (LECA), who are is responsible for receiving, managing and overseeing public complaints about misconduct.