The Brockville Police Service is proud to have a strong partnership with the business community in keeping Brockville a Safe Community.
The Brockville Police Service will be hosting a presentation to business owners, managers and front line staff on crime prevention techniques on November 5, 2015 from 9am-12pm at the 1000 Islands Mall in the Community Room across from Sears.
Topics will include:
• How to identify and respond to a shoplifter
• What to do in the event of a robbery
• Fraud scams that are targeting businesses
• Counterfeit money identification
• Quick cash schemes
• Current and emerging trends
The seminar is free but registration is required.
To register send an email to Cst.Mark Heffernan at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 613-342-0127 ext. 4228 Please include the participants name, contact number and business they are representing.