The Brockville Police Service is currently seeking a highly motivated and qualified individual to work in our communications centre.
Candidates will have the ability to multi-task, will be very organized and have a tolerance for working in a stressful environment. The current position is a part-time position with variable hours including shift work. This position is available for previous or current communications operators.
- Ontario Police College or equivalent CPIC (Canadian Police Information Centre) training
- Competency in NICHE Records Management System
- Experience working in a police environment
- Knowledge of the Ontario Police Services Act
- Knowledge of the “Rules of CPIC”
- A demonstrated ability to perform the role of communications operator
If you are interested in becoming part of the Brockville Police Service team, please forward your resume and references to:
Deputy Chief Lee MacArthur
Brockville Police Service
2269 Parkedale Avenue
Applications must be received by the Brockville Police Service no later than Friday, February 13th at 4:00 pm.
We thank all applicants in advance and advise only those selected for an interview will be contacted.