Arrest on Warrants:
- On March 9th at 8:14 AM a 20 year old female was arrested by Brockville Police when she was observed operating a vehicle on Stewart Blvd. The driver was identified by the officer who received information that she was wanted by the Ontario Provincial Police on a bench warrant for failing to attend court. She was turned over to the OPP.
- On March 9th at 4:00 PM officers located and arrested a 35 year old male on William St. That male was wanted by the Ontario Provincial Police on a warrant. A search incident to arrest led to further charges of being in possession of a controlled substance. He was charged by our service for the possession of the controlled substance (methamphetamine) and turned over to the OPP for their warrant.
- On March 9th at 5:30 PM a 57 year old male surrendered himself to the Brockville Police as a warrant had been issued for his arrest for failing to attend court. He was issued a new court date and released.
- On March 8th at 2:07 PM a 28 year old male was arrested on Perth Street for his warrant for failing to attend court. The male was arrested and released with a new court date.
- On March 8th at 3:00 PM a 33 year old male surrendered to police for his warrant for failing to comply with a release order. He was charged and released with a new court date.