November 10 – 11, 2018 Incidents

Special Information

Over the past few days the Brockville Police Service has received multiple reports of thefts and tampering with property from residences, particularly in the South end of the City. These include entry into sheds, yards, vehicles and storage lockers. This is a reminder to everyone to ensure your items on your property are secure and vehicles are locked. Further, if you notice something or someone suspicious please notify the Brockville Police promptly. Be diligent in attempting to document or remember the details of potential suspect’s identity and actions. These details are crucial in helping us, help you!


On the 10th of November 11, 2018 at approximately 11:00pm, officers of the Brockville Police Service observed multiple individuals (details are not being divulged) leaving the area of a known residence which is involved in the sale of narcotics. During the investigation it was revealed that the subjects were in possession of small quantities of both crack cocaine and methamphetamine. They were arrested and released shortly after with a future court dates for possession of controlled substances.

Impaired Driving

On the 11th of November, 2018 at approximately 2:30am, officers of the Brockville Police Service observed three males in the downtown area of the City. The males were observed leaving the downtown area at a high rate of speed in a vehicle. Officers followed the vehicle due to the driving actions. The officer attempted to stop the vehicle. The driver of the vehicle failed to stop immediately and within seconds was involved in a collision. Two of the occupants fled from the vehicle and were located shortly after. The third male remained. Investigation revealed the identity of the driver. He was a 19 year old male from North Augusta. The driver was arrested for impaired driving and later gave breath samples of just under two times the legal limit. He was released with a future court date and a second court date for other traffic related offences. The other two males involved were released unconditionally. Luckily, no one was injured in the event. His vehicle was impounded for 7 days and his licence suspended for 90 days.