On the 27th of September 2018 the Brockville Police Service, with the assistance of Kingston Police Force and the Ontario Provincial Police – Biker Enforcement Unit, conducted warrant service at 21 Sevenoaks Avenue, Brockville.
Items located within the residence included firearms, weapons, controlled substances, vests belonging to “Dead Eyes MC” which is a support club to the Outlaws Motorcycle Club. Additionally, a vest was seized belonging to the Outlaws Motorcycle Club.
Several persons have been arrested and held for bail hearings since the warrant and more persons remain outstanding at the present time;
The currently charged persons held for bail hearing for 05 October, 2018 are:
- Kyle Justin Thomas GARD, 23 years of Brockville, ON.
- Adam James SAYEAU, 27 years of Brockville, ON.
Warrants for arrest are issued for:
- Joshua Leonardo DOMINGUEZ, 36 years of Ottawa, ON
- Allan Michael Eldon NEAL, 24 years of Brockville, ON
- Brooklyn Ann LACHAPPELLE, 18 years of Brockville, ON
- Sarah Melissa BUTTLE, 25 years of Brockville, ON
All persons are jointly charged with the following offences:
- Possession of Controlled Substance, s.4(1) Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Schedule I)
- Possession of Controlled Substance, s.4(1) Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (Schedule II)
- Possession of a Weapon for a Dangerous Purpose, s. 88 CC
- Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, s. 91(1) CC
- Unauthorized Possession of a Prohibited Device, s.91(2) CC
- Knowledge of Unauthorized Possession of a Firearm, s. 92(1) CC
- Possession of Firearm Obtained by Crime, s.96(a) CC
- Careless Storage of a Firearm, s.86(1) CC
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime, s.354(1)(a) CC
Additionally, Kyle GARD is charged with failing to abide by conditions of an undertaking
Joshua DOMINGUEZ is also additionally charged with failing to abide by conditions of a weapons prohibitions order.
On the 4th of October 2018 our K9 officer was on routine patrol when he observed a male walking northbound on Stewart Blvd. The officer became suspicious of the male as his clothes were wet. As he approached the male, the officer recognized him from a previous bulletin that had been disseminated. When asked for identification the male produced a US passport. It was discovered that he had possibly taken a raft across the St. Lawrence River to enter Canada illegally. The male was arrested under the Immigration Act and returned to custom agents.
Police are investigating the theft of a 2010 Green Kawasaki Adventure Motorcycle stolen from a residence on John St., licence plate 7F6R4. If located please contact the Brockville Police Service