Get a Criminal Record Check


Criminal Record Check

The Brockville Police Service provides two methods of you receiving a criminal record check – You may use our online service (using the link below) to conduct your check in the comfort of your home or you may attend the front desk of the Brockville Police Service which is open 24 hours, 7 days a week.  Express service is also available from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am – 5:00 pm for an additional fee.

Vulnerable Record Check

Agencies involved in the supervision of vulnerable people, which include children, disadvantaged and elderly, are conducting vulnerable record checks for their volunteers and employees.  You must live in the City of Brockville to have this type of check completed by our Service.

Identification Required

Two forms of government identification will be required to complete a criminal or vulnerable record check.

Should you require any further information or have any questions, please call 342-0127, extension 4244.

Fee Schedule

  • Criminal Record Check only – Employment $40, Volunteer $10  – Express Service – Employment $80, Volunteer $50
  • Vulnerable Record Check – Employment $40, Volunteer $10 – Express Service – Employment $80, Volunteer $50
  • On-line Fees – Employment $49.95, Volunteer $19.95


Report a Fraud

Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre

The Canadian Anti-Fraud Centre (CAFC) is the central agency in Canada that collects information and criminal intelligence on such matters as mass marketing fraud (i.e.: telemarketing), advance fee fraud (i.e.: West African letters), Internet fraud and identification theft complaints.

Make a Public Compliment

If you would like to have a member of the Brockville Police Service acknowledged for going above and beyond the call of duty, we want to hear about it!

We value our members efforts and would like to recognize their personal actions and contributions.

Email your comments to

Report a Crime

To report a crime that is occuring call our emergency line at 9-1-1.

If the crime is a non-emergency or has occured in the past, please call our offices at (613) 342-0127.