The Brockville Police Association will be seeking suitable and deserving candidates to be nominated and ultimately selected for a special and memorable event arranged by the Brockville Police Association in hopes of bringing some joy and creating special memories in a child (and family) that is fighting a difficult fight.
The Brockville Police Association which is a constant supporter of kids and the community, started this program three years ago and want to continue the program.
We are seeking out nominations for deserving kids who meet the following criteria:
- Must be between 3 – 16 years of age
- Must reside within the area of Brockville
- Have a serious medical illness or affliction
- Be willing to be accessible to various media forms
How to enter/what must be included:
- Name and age of applicant
- Name and relationship of nominator (**must have parents’ permission**)
- Name of parents and contact information
- Nature of illness – brief history
- List three hobbies or interests of the child
***Applications may be received in two ways***
- Attend Brockville Police headquarters located at 2269 Parkedale Avenue and place the nomination in a sealed envelope in the specially marked box in the lobby
- Email to email@example.com Attention: Cops Care for Kid
Closing date for nominations will be April 3, 2016 and the successful applicant will be announced in May, 2016.